- New Market Data: Practice-Based Case Management Quadruples in 12 Months
- Aetna’s Compassionate Care Program Incorporates Holistic, Member-Centric Case Management
- Geisinger, Merck Collaborate to Improve Coordinated Patient Care
- Diabetics' Medication Adherence Improves by 24 Percent with Pharmacist-Led Training
- Care Quality of Vulnerable Elderly at Risk with ACA Provisions: Study
- The Patient-Centered Medical Home: Lessons from a Statewide Rollout
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Case Management Programs?
- Meet Healthcare Case Management Manager Helen Schreiber: Dispelling the Notion of 'Nurse Police'
- Q&A: Question: What Role Do Psychologists Play in Diabetes Care?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Asthma Management
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: 2012 Benchmarks in Reducing Avoidable ER Visits
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2012 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities on:
You Might Be Interested In:
Case Studies in Diabetes Management: Outcomes from Medical Home, Education and Behavior Change Approaches takes an in-depth look at three patient-centered programs for diabetes management that are improving clinical outcomes and bending the cost curve for program participants. Order your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Jay Hale, director of quality improvement and clinical operations at Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance:
"When looking at case management, we've found that it's important to call often upfront to start and maintain a relationship with patients. It's not so much the amount of time in that call as it is the frequency, that helps secure that relationship."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.