- New Video Series Helps Spanish-Speaking Patients Manage Diabetes
- 27 Questions to Ask to Prevent Heart Failure Readmissions
- Case Managers Key to Innovative Personalized Home Care Program
- Care Coordination Model Among First Healthcare Innovation Awards: CMS
- Text Messages Help Boost Short-Term Medication Adherence
- CMS Innovation Panel Looks to Medication Adherence as Potential Delivery Innovation
- New Chart: Aetna's Collaborative Care Management for the Medicare Population
- Meet Case Management Manager Hillary Calderon: Care Coordination Crucial to Achieving Better Outcomes, Costs
- Walgreens Launches Online “Find Your Pharmacist” Tool
- Q&A: How do you build physician buy-in for your embedded case management program?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Accountable Care Organizations in 2012
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: The Patient-Centered Medical Home in 2011: One-Third Will Join Accountable Care Organization
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2012 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities on:
You Might Be Interested In:
Case Studies in Comprehensive Primary Care: Guidance from Group Health Cooperative and Geisinger Health System examines the successful patient-centered approaches by two innovators: Group Health Cooperative and Geisinger Health Plan, sharing key strategies and lessons learned from program implementation. Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Stuart Levine, corporate medical director for HealthCare Partners Medical Group:
"We let the patient choose their medical home. So if their medical home is their primary care doctor’s office, we’ll do whatever we can to supplement that primary care doctor’s office, even if it’s an independently contracted person with disease management, complex care management, nursing outreach, advocate social workers, etc."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.