- Maternal Obesity, Diabetes Associated with Autism, Other Developmental Disorders
- Focus on Progress Engages Behavioral Health Clients Telephonically
- Chest Pain Patients Educated About Risk Less Likely to Take Stress Test
- New Prescription Advisor Program Could Improve Medication Adherence
- Care Access, Income Factors in County Health Rankings Report
- HealthSounds Podcast: Recruiting, Training and Case Load Management Strategies for Embedded Case Managers
- New Chart: Top 5 Tools in Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Meet Healthcare Case Manager Miriam Weiss: Learns Nurturing, Strength from Holocaust Survivor Parents
- Q&A: Has it been difficult to find RN care managers?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Accountable Care Organizations in 2012
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: 2012 Benchmarks in Reducing Avoidable ER Visits: Pain Management Patients on Rise
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at email@example.com and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2012 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities on:
You Might Be Interested In:
Case Managers in the Primary Care Practice: Tools, Assessments and Workflows for Embedded Care Coordination examines two promising pilots in embedded case management: Nurse Navigators working alongside physicians in Bon Secours Health System's Advanced Medical Home program, and Nurse Case Managers at the heart of CDPHP's Enhanced Primary Care effort. Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Patricia Zinkus, director of case management at Fallon Community Health Plan:
"Current information demonstrates that the frail senior members who do not understand their physician's plan of care are transitioning from one level of care to another or are especially at risk for preventable admission, readmission and ER visits. There is a pamphlet for our Home Run program that identifies the collaborative effort between the VNA, the Fallon Clinic and Fallon Community Health Plan, which underscores the fact that we are not replacing the PCP. Patients still go to their doctors for visits; however, we augment their care."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.