- Medication Reconciliation in SNFs Differs for RNs, LPNs
- Tackling 5 Care Barriers That Boost ER Use by Medicaid Patients
- Hospitals Working with Advanced Practice Registered Nurses Could Receive Up to $200 Million
- Greater Asthma Medication Costs Reduce Use, Increase ER Visits by Children
- Could Bariatric Surgery Cure Diabetes?
- HealthSounds Podcast: Physician Pay for Performance: Refining the Bonus Structure to Meet Market Realities
- Reduced Hospitalizations of Nursing Facility Residents Target of New CMS Initiative
- New Chart: Who's Responsible for Improving Diabetes Management?
- Meet Healthcare Case Manager Barbara Kolonay: Assuring End-of-Life Care for Seniors, Alzheimer’s Patients
- Q&A: Do case managers conduct home visits with patients?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Physician Reimbursement Models
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: 2011 Benchmarks in Improving Patient Satisfaction and Experience: May 2011
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at email@example.com and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2012 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities on:
You Might Be Interested In:
Guide to Patient-Centered Case Management, Revised Edition presents best practices in identifying, stratifying and monitoring individuals for case management and documents the returns generated by targeted case management interventions in place at Geisinger Health System, Aetna Medicare, Priority Health and other organizations. Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Robert Fortini, vice president and chief clinical officer at Bon Secours Health System:
"The RN embedded nurse navigator's responsibility is to do telephonic outreach to the patients on that registry within 24-48 hours of discharge. They are to do medication reconciliation and education; they are to do red flag rehearsal in other words, make sure that the patient understands signs and symptoms of worsening condition."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.