- Grant to Study Role of Nurses in Care Coordination and Communication
- Can Reality Programming Help to Prevent Diabetes? Stay Tuned
- Innovative Home Care Program Decreases Costs, Improves Quality for End-of-Life Patients
- 4 Steps to Prevent Spread of Life-Threatening Germ Across All Medical Facilities
- HealthSounds Podcast: Leveraging Case Management Tools and Technology to Improve Outcomes
- UnitedHealth Group, Comcast Evaluate Video-On-Demand for Diabetes Prevention
- Aetna Nurse Case Managers Crucial to New Collaborative Care Model
- New Chart: What's the Biggest Challenge in Reducing Avoidable ER Visits?
- Meet Case Manager Victoria Powell: Father’s Cancer Diagnosis Grooms Her for Career
- Q&A: What is the educational background of your case managers?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Physician Reimbursement Models
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: Healthcare Case Management in 2011: Colocation, Coaching and Crisis Management on Rise
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2012 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities on:
You Might Be Interested In:
The Medical Home Case Manager: Profiting from Patient-Centered Care Coordination provides an inside look at the selection, training, skill set, processes and benefits of the Geisinger Health Plan case managers embedded within the payor's medical home practices. Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Charlene Schlude, director of case management at CDPHP:
"We’re looking at embedding case managers more frequently because it does help the practice to develop a rapport with the nurse and to identify more patients for the nurse to case manage.
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.