- Nurse Case Managers Help Soldiers Fight Stress, Poor Health
- Transition Care Program Provides Eligible Members with Home-Based Care Following Hospitalizations
- Complex Case Managers Key to New ACO
- Diabetes Telehealth Program Helps Patients Lower Blood Glucose Levels, Reduce Costs
- Health and Wellness Incentives: Positioning for Outcome-Based Rewards
- Meet Healthcare Case Manager Michelle Guinane: Empowering Others to Take Control of their Health
- New Chart: Top 5 Health Professionals on the PHM Team
- 1 Out of 3 Patients Hospitalized for Heart Conditions, Pneumonia Readmitted Within 15 Days
- Infographic: Care Coordination Problems Common Across Countries
- Q&A: What are some productivity benchmarks for embedded case managers?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on mHealth in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: Population Health Management in 2012
Watch a HIN video: Embedded Case Managers in Healthcare
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at email@example.com and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2013 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
You Might Be Interested In:
Free Download: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2012.
New Horizons in Healthcare Case Management: Benchmarks, Metrics and Models examines the latest trends in healthcare case management, the impact of case managers across the care continuum and what's working in embedded or colocated case management.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Debra Smyers, senior director of program development at UPMC Health Plan:
"We developed an integrated care plan for members and had one-on-one conversations.
We'd identify the patient's strong relationships and then use that information, like working
with their PCP."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.