Business at HIN:
Click here for subscriber access, key word searches or to download articles of interest.
HIN webinars and workshops provide exclusive and actionable information on a wide variety of healthcare topics.
A complete selection of health management resources for healthcare executives. Your one-stop shop for the leading publications you need!
Click here to browse categories or conduct key word searches to find the products that best meet your needs!
Find recent e-survey results on a variety of healthcare topics.
Find abstracts of news articles on HIPAA.
Register for Managing Risk in Population Health Management, a 45-minute webinar on January 22nd at 1:30 pm Eastern, will provide key features of the population health management program at White Memorial Medical Center, the program's impact on Adventist Health's 27,000 employees and how the program is being rolled out to its patient population.
News Updates: January 16, 2014
- Study Demonstrates Need to Change Scoring System for Heart Disease
- Rates of New Lung Cancer Cases Decrease Among U.S. Men, Women
- New Chart: Top Behavior Change Tools in Health Coaching
- UnitedHealthcare Collaborates with Konami and Zamzee to Help Reduce Childhood Obesity
- AHA's Go Red For Women, Ad Council Launch National PSA to Address Heart Disease
- Q&A: How Can Reminder E-mails Generate Long-term Behavior Change?
- Researchers Develop Tool to Determine Individual Risk of Prostate Cancer Overdiagnosis
- Dual Eligibles: Closing Care Gaps and Engaging Members in Self-Management
- Prevalence of Hepatitis C Varies Widely Among Hispanics
- HINfographic: The Medical Home Neighborhood
- Could Texting Boost Flu Vaccine Rates Among Pregnant Women?
- Guest Post: Group Health Coaching Improves Healthy Habits, Patient Wellness
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Palliative Care in 2014
Watch a HIN video: One-Minute Health Metrics Video Mobile Health
Books and Special Reports Asthma: Disease Management Strategies & Programs, Volume II
Behavioral Disease Management
Behavioral Health: Disease Management Strategies & Programs
Defining the Value of Disease Management: How Health Plans Are Aiming For Improved Outcomes, Healthier Members And Cost Savings
Diabetes: Disease Management Strategies & Programs, Volume II
Disease Management: Outcomes, Strategies, Outlook
Disease Management: Successful Strategies & Programs for Managing Chronic Diseases Under Managed Care
Disease Management 2003: New Employer Strategies to Reduce Costs and Improve Quality
Disease Management Advisor
Disease Management News
Disease Management Online: Critical Ingredients For Success
Disease State Management Strategies: Clinical Guidelines for Primary Care, Second Edition
Disease State Management Strategies Vol. II: Behavioral Healthcare guidelines
Frail Elderly: Disease Management Strategies & Programs
Guide to Disease Management on the Internet, Volume IV
Heart Disease: Disease Management Strategies & Programs, Volume II
Improving Drug Therapy: Disease Management Strategies & Programs
Oncology: Disease Management Strategies & Programs
Women's Health: Disease Management Strategies & Programs
Women's Reproductive Health: Disease Management Strategies & Programs
Training CD-ROMS Disease Management & Obesity
Disease Management Forecasts: Trends, Innovations and Successful Programs, CD-ROM
Emerging Technologies in Disease Management: Improving Quality, Controlling Costs
How To Prove Disease Management's Value to Managed Care
Measuring Disease Management's Impact: ROI and the Value Proposition
White Papers and Case Studies
Digital Learning for Healthcare Consumers: Health Plan-Provided Education Is Key To Behavioral Change
Disease Management: Definition, Benchmarks, Metrics
An Integrated Care Program For Chronically-Ill and High-Cost Patients Aims For Better Health Outcomes Through Disease Management and Case Management Services
© Copyright 2015 Healthcare Intelligence Network
Call toll-free (888) 446-3530