- Electronic Skin Patch Monitors Heart, Brain Activity
- Dedicated Care Coordinators Improve Osteoporosis Care for Patients
- HIN Blog: Standardizing Shift-to-Shift Patient Handoffs Could Reduce Medical Errors
- Study Shows Mail Service Pharmacy Improves Diabetic Medication Adherence
- CMS Hospital Compare Now Tracks 30-Day Mortality, Readmissions for Key Conditions
- New Chart: 8 Roles of the ED Case Manager
- HealthSounds Podcast: Improving Transitions of Care Between Hospital and SNF: A Collaboration Supporting the Accountable Care Vision
- Q&A: Do you seek out different skill sets for case managers who deal with inpatients versus those who work with outpatients or remotely?
- HealthSounds Video: 2011 Benchmarks in Accountable Care Organizations
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Registries in Healthcare Quality Improvement
Download new market research: 2011 Benchmarks in Patient Satisfaction: Still Room for Improvement
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your case management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2011 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities on:
You Might Be Interested In:
2011 Benchmarks in Healthcare Case Management: Responsibilities, Results & ROI This resource provides actionable information from 201 healthcare organizations on the prominence, placement and responsibilities of case managers as well as case management-driven results in healthcare utilization, cost and compliance.Order your Instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Stuart Levine, corporate medical director for HealthCare Partners Medical Group:
"We let the patient choose their medical home. So if their medical home is their primary care doctor’s office, we’ll do whatever we can to supplement that primary care doctor’s office, even if it’s an independently contracted person with disease management, complex care management, nursing outreach, advocate social workers, etc." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.